Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Browse Article Databases by Title
A-Z List of Databases
List of electronic resources sorted by title with the option to search for a specific database
Off Campus Access
When you are off campus and you select a link to an online resource from the Woodward Library website, you will be prompted to provide your Last name (username) and "A number" (password) to login.
If you have problems accessing resources from off campus, please call the Library’s Access Services Desk at 931-221-7978 or Ask a Librarian.
Project Muse eBooks (EBA program from LYRASIS)
Over 33,000 Project Muse eBook titles, around 70% of all titles at MUSE, are now available for access at APSU through the LYRASIS Evidence Based Acquisition (EBA) program for a one year period beginning January 2018.
Project MUSE book collections are particularly strong in the humanities and social sciences disciplines and offer the following features:
- DRM-free content in chapter-level PDF format
- Unlimited simultaneous usage, downloading, printing
- Mobile access on any PDF-compatible device
- Ownership and perpetual access rights for purchased books
- Interlibrary loan permitted
Here is how the EBA program works:
- APSU faculty members and students gain access to more than 33,000 high quality eBook titles for 12 months without any print or download restrictions for a pledge of $6000,
- MARC records for the library catalog are provided to increase awareness
- At the end of the 12-month access period, the usage report will be used make final acquisition decisions regarding the most appropriate titles to purchase for perpetual access (using funds from the original $6000 pledge)
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options, please visit the Ask a Librarian webpage.
Guide to Resource Icons
Guide to Icons
Get a detailed description for the icons listed next to the resources on this page.
E-resources Formatted for Your Mobile Device