When you are off campus and you select a link to an online resource from the Woodward Library website, you will be prompted to provide your Last name (username) and "A number" (password) to login.
If you have problems accessing resources from off campus, please call the Library’s Access Services Desk at 931-221-7978 or Ask a Librarian.
All Tennessee residents will now be able to use Transparent Language Online to learn over 100 different languages through the APSU Library website and the Tennessee Electronic Library (TEL).
Transparent Language Online is replacing PowerSpeak Languages which will not be available after March 31, 2018.
Transparent Language Online :
• Builds all four core skills of a language: listening, speaking, reading, and writing
• Offers 100+ languages to choose from
• Contains English lessons for speakers of over 25 different languages
• KidSpeak has kid-friendly lessons and interface in 6 languages
• Mobile apps are available
• You may save progress on lessons completed
Transparent Language requires all users to sign up for an account with a user name and password. Email is optional but recommended to access account and reset passwords.
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options, please visit the Ask a Librarian webpage.