When you are off campus and you select a link to an online resource from the Woodward Library website, you will be prompted to provide your Last name (username) and "A number" (password) to login.
If you have problems accessing resources from off campus, please contact us.
Columbia Granger's World of Poetry is no longer available from EBSCO, so they have replaced it with Poetry & Short Story Reference Center. This resource contains much more content, a collection of e-books, audio of poems read by authors, and video.
• More than 712,000 full-text poems, both classic and contemporary
• More than 53,000 full-text short stories, both classic and contemporary
• Nearly 11,000 dramatic works
• More than 2,300 audio recordings of poets reading their own works from Academy of American Poets, poets reading works of other poets and podcasts from The Poetry Foundation
• High-quality videos provided by Academy of American Poets and MacNeil/Lehrer Productions
• Nearly 450 explications of both classic and contemporary poems
• Nearly 550 eBooks focused on poetry, drama and short stories
• Teaching & Learning Guides
• 20 lesson plans/labs from The Poetry Foundation