Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Browse Article Databases by Title
A-Z List of Databases
List of electronic resources sorted by title with the option to search for a specific database
Off Campus Access
When you are off campus and you select a link to an online resource from the Woodward Library website, you will be prompted to provide your Last name (username) and "A number" (password) to login.
If you have problems accessing resources from off campus, please call the Library’s Access Services Desk at 931-221-7978 or Ask a Librarian.
Nexis Uni (formerly LexisNexis Academic)
Nexis Uni is now available as a replacement for LexisNexis Academic. The current interface for LexisNexis Academic will expire August 31, 2017.
What are the key differences between this product and LexisNexis Academic?
Nexis Uni will allow users to search ALL LexisNexis content in a single search and will have an unlimited results set!
Nexis Uni is designed to address three key components requested by millennial students: personalization, collaboration and quick discovery. Nexis Uni offers many new features to address these needs, and is a better research experience overall for students.
Below is a snapshot of each feature:
- Option for users to self-register for a free account for a more personalized research experience
- Create alerts on topics or publications of interest
- Save searches to re-run in the future, add sources to favorites and bookmark documents for later viewing
- Customized home page to feature a discipline page with related content, top publications and specialized search form
- Responsive design across devices with unlimited search results
- Search across all content at once or a subset of targeted titles
- Results filtering identifies highly relevant results based on location, publication type, subject, industry, geography or timeline
- Predictive search function suggests likely search terms
- Task-based search pods to help guide less-experienced students with their research task
- Students can create and share folders for group research projects and study groups
- Students can save documents in a shared workspace to reduce research overlap
- Students can highlight portions of a document and make notes, and then save this annotated document in one of their folders and share with other students
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options, please visit the Ask a Librarian webpage.
Guide to Resource Icons
Guide to Icons
Get a detailed description for the icons listed next to the resources on this page.
E-resources Formatted for Your Mobile Device