Find full-text articles, streaming videos, and e-books
Start your research by clicking on the Article Databases Tab to view a list of e-resources for this subject.
New Books in Agriculture
Books in the subject of Agriculture are located on the 3rd floor.
From its humble beginning in the late 19th centurywhen Henry Ford’s first car was designed to run on ethanolbiofuel production has been on the rise with more than 26 billion liters produced in the U.S. in 2007. Ethanol made from biomass (rather than grains) holds great promise, including numerous economic and environmental benefits. However, the adverse interactions of energy, climate, food, and soil quality cannot be ignored.
On this guide you'll find research resources and help for your Agriculture papers and assignments:
- Access to scholarly/peer-reviewed journals, electronically and in print.
- Access to books, videos, course reserves and more through the online library catalog, Austin.
- Links to citing sources in APA, American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and Soil Science Society of America (SSSA).
- Help links on the right of each guide for when you get stuck.
Find Books, Articles, and more...
Related Guides or Course Specific Info May Be Available
- Last Updated Feb 13, 2014
Browse guides by subject, source type, research level, or specific course
4,762 views this year
What do you think?
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options please visit the Ask A Librarian Page
APSU undergraduate and graduate students may schedule a consultation with a Librarian to obtain assistance with your in-depth research or thesis topic.
APSU Department of Agriculture
Get Writing Support
The Writing Center is now located on the main floor of the Library, just past the Research Assistance Desk.
The Center provides FREE writing support to APSU students. Tutors work one-on-one with students on any paper.