Find full-text articles, streaming videos, and e-books
Start your research by clicking on the Article Databases Tab to view a list of e-resources for this subject.
Religion books (call numbers beginning with BL 1-BX 9999) are located on the 3rd floor.
What impulse prompted some newspapers to attribute the murder of 77 Norwegians to Islamic extremists, until it became evident that a right-wing Norwegian terrorist was the perpetrator?
On this guide you'll find research resources and help for your Religious Studies papers and assignments:
- Access to scholarly/peer-reviewed journals, electronically and in print.
- Access to books, videos, course reserves and more through the online library catalog, Austin.
- Links to citing sources in Chicago, Turabian, MLA.
- Help links on the right of each guide for when you get stuck.
On the go? Get this guide on your mobile.
Find Books, Articles, and more...
Related Guides or Course Specific Info May Be Available
- Last Updated Aug 13, 2012
Find lists of resources, course guides, and research information by subject
1,560 views this year
What do you think?
Guide to Resource Icons
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options please visit the Ask A Librarian Page
APSU undergraduate and graduate students may schedule a consultation with a Librarian to obtain assistance with your in-depth research or thesis topic.