Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Call numbers for books in print and DVDs covering Engineering Technology subjects are:
- T Technology (General)
- TA Engineering (General) - Civil engineering
- TC Hydraulic engineering
- TD Environmental technology
- TE Highway engineering - Roads and pavements
- TF Railroad engineering and operation
- TG Bridge engineering
- TJ Mechanical engineering and machinery
- TK Electrical engineering - Electronics - Nuclear engineering
- TL Motor vehicles - Aeronautics - Astronautics
- TN Mining engineering - Metallurgy
- TP Chemical technology
Books in print are located in the General Collection on the third floor and the DVDs are located on the second floor.
Resources with Electronic Books
Many of the books in these collections will appear in search results from the catalog search above. They may also be searched individually using the links provided below.
, Chemical Engineering
, Engineering Technology
, Mathematics and Statistics
, Mathematics Education
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options, please visit the Ask a Librarian webpage.
Are your searches not yielding the results you expected? Are you having trouble finding the information you need? You may schedule a private consultation with a librarian to obtain assistance with developing strategies for your research.