Find full-text articles, streaming videos, and e-books
Start your research by clicking on the Article Databases Tab to view a list of e-resources for this subject.
New Books in the Sociology Collection
Books in the subject of Sociology are located on the 3rd floor.
Welcome to Sociology Resources
Welcome to the Woodward Library Research Guide for Sociology. Use the tabs above to find links to databases with journal articles, e-books, webpages and even some online videos in the area of Sociology.
- Recent/Current information: use article databases.
- Older, historical more detailed information: use books or encyclopedias
- Browse the book collection: call numbers beginning with HM in the 2nd floor reference section and 3rd floor general books collection. Use the Find Books tab above for a more detailed list of call numbers.
- Citing Sources: see the right hand column -->
Please contact me if you have questions about the resources provided in this guide. You may also contact someone at the Research Assistance Desk (RAD). Use the feedback form below if you have ideas about resources to add to this guide.
On the Go? Get this guide on your Mobile device.
Find Books, Articles, and more...
Related Guides or Course Specific Info May Be Available
- Last Updated Feb 13, 2014
Browse guides by subject, source type, research level, or specific course
5,011 views this year
What do you think?
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options please visit the Ask A Librarian Page
APSU undergraduate and graduate students may schedule a consultation with a Librarian to obtain assistance with your in-depth research or thesis topic.