Find full-text articles, streaming videos, and e-books
Start your research by clicking on the Article Databases Tab to view a list of e-resources for this subject.
New Books in the Allied Health Collection
Books in the subject of Allied Health are located on the 3rd floor.
On this guide you'll find research resources and help for your Allied Health papers and assignments:
- Access to scholarly/peer-reviewed journals, electronically and in print.
- Access to books, videos, course reserves and more through the online library catalog, Austin.
- Links to citing sources in APA.
- Help links on the right of each guide for when you get stuck.
Find Books, Articles, and more...
Related Guides or Course Specific Info May Be Available
- Last Updated Aug 13, 2012
Find lists of resources, course guides, and research information by subject
1,560 views this year
What do you think?
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options please visit the Ask A Librarian Page
APSU undergraduate and graduate students may schedule a consultation with a Librarian to obtain assistance with your in-depth research or thesis topic.
APSU Department of Allied Health
Get Writing Support
The Writing Center is now located on the main floor of the Library, just past the Research Assistance Desk.
The Center provides FREE writing support to APSU students. Tutors work one-on-one with students on any paper.