Find full-text articles, streaming videos, and e-books
Start your research by clicking on the Article Databases Tab to view a list of e-resources for this subject.
Welcome to the Woodward Library Research Guide for Engineering Technology. Here you will find links to databases with journal articles, images, websites and more. Please contact me if you have any questions about the guide or need assistance in finding Engineering Technology resources.
Call numbers for books and DVDs covering Engineering Technology subjects are:
- T Technology (General)
- TA Engineering (General) - Civil engineering
- TC Hydraulic engineering
- TD Environmental technology
- TE Highway engineering - Roads and pavements
- TF Railroad engineering and operation
- TG Bridge engineering
- TJ Mechanical engineering and machinery
- TK Electrical engineering - Electronics - Nuclear engineering
- TL Motor vehicles - Aeronautics - Astronautics
- TN Mining engineering - Metallurgy
- TP Chemical technology
Related Guides or Course Specific Info May Be Available
- Last Updated Feb 13, 2014
Browse guides by subject, source type, research level, or specific course
6,416 views this year
On the Go? Get this guide on your Mobile device.
What do you think?
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options please visit the Ask A Librarian Page
APSU undergraduate and graduate students may schedule a consultation with a Librarian to obtain assistance with your in-depth research or thesis topic.