Find full-text articles, streaming videos, and e-books
Start your research by clicking on the Article Databases Tab to view a list of e-resources for this subject.
Philosophy books (call numbers beginning with B are located on the 3rd floor.
Exploring the subject of Jewish philosophy as a controversial construction site of the project of modernity, this book examines the implications of the different and often conflicting notions that drive the debate on the question of what Jewish philosophy is or could be.
On this guide you'll find research resources and help for your Philosophy papers and assignments:
- Access to scholarly/peer-reviewed journals, electronically and in print.
- Access to books, videos, course reserves and more through the online library catalog, Austin.
- Links to citing sources in Chicago, Turabian, MLA.
- Help links on the right of each guide for when you get stuck.
On the go? Get this guide on your mobile.
Related Guides or Course Specific Info May Be Available
- Last Updated Feb 13, 2014
Browse guides by subject, source type, research level, or specific course
6,256 views this year
What do you think?
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options please visit the Ask A Librarian Page
APSU undergraduate and graduate students may schedule a consultation with a Librarian to obtain assistance with your in-depth research or thesis topic.