Find full-text articles, streaming videos, and e-books
Start your research by clicking on the Article Databases Tab to view a list of e-resources for this subject.
Books in Austin
World History books (call numbers beginning with D) are located on the 3rd floor.
This volume explores the inner dynamics of memory in all its variations, from its most destructive and divisive impact to its remarkable potential to heal and reconcile.
Videos in Austin
World History videos (call numbers beginning with D) are located on the 2nd floor.
On this guide you'll find research resources and help for your World History papers and assignments:
- Access to scholarly/peer-reviewed journals, electronically and in print.
- Access to books, videos, course reserves and more through the online library catalog, Austin.
- Links to citing sources in Chicago, Turabian, MLA.
- Help links on the right of each guide for when you get stuck.
On the go? Get this guide on your mobile.
Teaching Students to Think Like Historians
Find Books, Articles, and more...
Related Guides or Course Specific Info May Be Available
- Last Updated Feb 13, 2014
Browse guides by subject, source type, research level, or specific course
4,815 views this year
What do you think?
Ask A Librarian
To view chat hours, submit an e-mail question, or view other contact options please visit the Ask A Librarian Page
APSU undergraduate and graduate students may schedule a consultation with a Librarian to obtain assistance with your in-depth research or thesis topic.